Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Couldn't have asked for more!

Sail Date: July 12, 2013

This was my first experience on a cruise and I could not have been more satisfied. The stateroom was larger, quieter, and nice than I had anticipated. The service of our stateroom attendant was absolutely superb. The food in all locations of the ship was excellent and bounteous! Our waitress at the main dining room was delightful and efficient. We developed an instant relationship with her and looked forward to seeing her every evening. Every employee on the ship was attentive and friendly, and customer service was obviously their main objective. The evening shows were excellent, especially the Motown tribute group, which brought the house down. There was always something to do, or the option not to do it! The check-in, boarding, check-out, and departure processes went very smoothly and quickly, when you consider that they were handling over 2000 passengers. It was obvious that this cruise line worked hard to make everyone's trip enjoyable, and they were eager to earn good ratings. They have succeeded in both categories for me and my family. I would not hesitate to travel with Royal Caribbean again, or to use to book it.

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs N/A

Enjoy the evening shows. Almost all were top-flight entertainment. And take the opportunity to meet and talk with the musicians when they're not performing. They are real human beings who are away from home for long stretches of time, and they enjoy meeting and talking with guests.