Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

IT HAPPENED

Sail Date: April 21, 2013

Bus transportation from Panama City to Colon as was promised and paid for. My cell phone was stolen once my baggage was entrusted to Royal Caribbean at the port of Colon. My baggage was lost by American A/Lon my return from Miami to Atlanta, though it was delivered to my home when located. The actual cruise was great.

Royal Caribbean should except responsibility for the loss of my $750+ cell phone, I was required to entrust them with my baggage for xray and delivery to my cabin at the port of Colon. The phone was secured in my back pack when I entrusted it to them..