Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

DO NOT GET MARRIED ON THE SHIP

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

We got married on the ship in baltimore. Everyting went wrong, On my suite door there was a HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign . The flowers I ordered were all wrong, the coffee service I paid for was not there, the tux's for the wedding arrived the next day , I paid for 3 hours of photos I got 1 1/2 hours of photos The wedding started 1 1/2 hours late because of no tux. so I lost that time for the reception. And to top it off ,the air condition in my suite was not working so my honeymoon was spent watching the maintaince man stannd on our bed trying to fix it. I am in the process of dealing with royal caribbean to return some of my money for the wedding. On the up side, once our air conditioner was fixed the room was fantastic.

Pros: our suite

Cons: the wedding very unorginized

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!