Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

This was my 12th cruise, just like all the others, it always excites me when the day finally comes. First off, I'm was very disappointed that they did not escort us to our cabin. But, the ship was laid out beautifully. And the Centrum, which is the center of the ship, was near our cabin. The second day, which was at sea, was the worst since we were on Carnival. Not enough lounge chairs near the pool, and people were like animals with the chairs. So, we went up on the upper deck, much nicer. And NO cushions on the loungers. Celebrity, Holland, Princess, and other offer cushions on loungers, and the towels, needed 2 for my chair, very small towels. Dinner was always very entertaining with the waiters, and busier. Service the greatest. Food okay. One night had the worst lobster on ship. Over cooked. But waiter took it back without me asking him. Always knew what we wanted without asking. Cabin service awful....wanted coffee, got cold water in a caffe....wanted V-8 juice, got tomato sauce in a glass....But, we just laughted it off, there was a language problem in the kitchen...Never informed passenagers about any changes going on. No towels down by the door when we were getting off to go to the beach...had to run back up to pool deck to get towels....Cabin was the smallest we ever had..But decorated nicely.. So, would we book with RCL again, yes, we're going on the Explorer of the Sea next April, 2001. But, Celebrity is still #1 with us, until we cruise on Crystal.