Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

first time,loved it!!! want to go again

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

i didn't know what to expect,but the ship is lovely,clean,the people are friendly to the extreme.the food is fantastic,the shows can't be beat. i would go every month if i could afford it and i have told everyone not to turn down the chance to go on a cruise with royal caribbean.they will never regret it!!!!!!!!

Pros: the food,but every thing was great!!!!

Cons: the room service menu

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

i have never eaten better in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVED HAVING A BALCONY,THE ROOM WAS SO CLEAN,FRESH SMELLING. I DON'T CLEAN AS GOOD AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
YOU COULDN'T HAVE A BETTER CREW!!!!!!!!
VEGAS HAS TO BEAT YOU ,BUT I DON'T SEE HOW!!!!