Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

FANTASTIC CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

THIS CRUISE WAS ABLE TO PLEASE EVERY AGE OF OUR FAMILY. OUR SON (AGED 9 ) LOVED THE DAY CARE ACTIVITIES. I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD WANT TO BE AWAY FROM US AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT IN DAY CARE, HE WAS BEGGING TO GO BACK EVERY NIGHT!!! OUR DAUGHTER (18) LOVED THE CLUBS AND DANCING. WE LOVED THE CASINO AND NIGHT TIME ACTIVITIES. EVERY CRUISE SHIP EMPLOYEE WAS FRIENDLY. WE EVEN HAD A PROBLEM THAT WAS SOLVED PROMPTLY AND TO OUR SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!

Pros: THE SERVICE FROM ALL CRUISE SHIP STAFF!!!!!!!!

Cons: NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO DO EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED TO GET DONE!

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

THE CENTRUM WAS A RELAXING PLACE TO BE JUST BEFORE AND AFTER DINNER.
I TRULY FELT LIKE I WAS THE ONLY PASSENGER ON THE SHIP!!!!! IT FELT LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE WERE THERE JUST FOR ME. I NEVER HAD TO WAIT FOR ANYTHING AND APPRECIATE EVERYHTING THAT WAS DONE TO MAKE MY CHILDRENS STAY MORE ENJOYABLE!!!!
EVERYTHING STARTED ON TIME. ALL THE PEOPLE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND TREATED YOU LIKE FAMILY!!!!!!!
I THINK MY SON WOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE KIDS PROGRAMS 24/7. HE LOVED EVERTHING. ALL ACTIVITIES WERE AGE APPROPRIATE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!
WE LOVED EARLY DINING SEATING AND THE SERVICE WAS LIKE BEING IN A 10 STAR RESTAURANT!!!! THE FOOD WAS ABSOLUTLLY INCREDIBLE. WE TRIED MANY NEW THINGS. THERE WASN'T ANYTHING I DIDN'T LIKE. THEY EVEN MADE SPECIAL DISHES FOR MY SON WHEN HE DIDN'T LIKE THE MENU CHOICES!!!!
I WAS PREPARED FOR A VERY SMALL ROOM. I WAS SURPRISED AT THE AMOUNT OF SPACE. I WAS ABLE TO STORE EVERYTHING I BROUGHT WITH ME ON THE CRUISE. WE HAD PLENTY OF ROOM TO DRESS AND RELAX. I LOVED BEING ON DECK 2. AFTER FEELING THE ROCKING MOTION ON THE UPPER FLOORS, I WAS GLAD TO BE LOWER IN THE SHIP WHERE IT WAS THE LEAST ROCKING WHEN I WAS SLEEPING.