alaska 2013 trip

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
I live in a resort town and have been in many 4 and 5 star resorts so I expect the cruse to be at least a 4 star . The ship needs a remodel \, the buffet would not make the top 50 in Vegas \, the charges for soft drinks \, even when I was gambling I never had to do that The excursions never on time and always waiting for someone \, to many on each trip . The ship was over 1hr late to the 1st port but did not stay any later to make up for it .

Pros: alaska

Cons: ship

Recommends Grand Princess? No.