Grand Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous experience! Cruised many times

Sail Date: February 18, 2012

The staff was so friendly and helpful but not annoyingly so. Would like more non-smoking time in the casinos and have it enforced better on the night it was for non-smoking! Our grandson has a severe peanut allergy and they were all very attentive to it! All the food was wonderful! The cabins could use refurbishing now but did not interfere with our fabulous trip. Everything very clean! I have been on many cruise line private islands but none compare to Princess Cays! I would like to see Princess go out of Port Canaveral as I live 5 minutes from there! Been on many cruise lines, I would take Princess every time!

Pros: The food at the buffet was excellent! (I am a very fussy eater!) Very pleasant staff. Cabins and public areas very clean!

Cons: Balcony floors were sticky and cabin carpet should be replaced. Would like antiseptic soap stations by elevators on each floor and by the casino all the time.

Recommends Grand Princess? Yes!

ok size, needs at least new carpet and different flooring on the balcony. Bathroom more roomy than most ships I have been on.
I am not a fan of huge ships so this size was perfect! Very clean. I would suggest they move tables in the dining room so it would be easier to dismbark with luggage.
Passengers were very rude to the staff at the passenger services desk. Uncalled for! The staff remained calm and pleasant throut and did whatever they could to resolve the issues (some issues seemingly unfounded!)
My grandson LOVED the kids center!