Grand Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Disappointed

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

I was really disappointed when I found that only the "Captains Table" passengers are able to get their picture taken with the Captain.. I was sent on a wild goose chase trying to find him. Three photographers sent me in 3 different directions, until finally I was told that the Captain was new on ship and he was too SHY !!! After being on Holland America last year. this ship needs HELP.... I would not reccommend Princess Cruises. they are constantly nickle and dime-ing the whole cruise.. Staff look bored,harrassed,unhappy.

Pros: Movies under the stars

Cons: smell of sewage

Recommends Grand Princess? No.