Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Excellent Vacation

Sail Date: March 31, 2015

The cruise was a relaxing, incredible getaway.  Although I have never been on a cruise before, I annually spend a vacation at the Broadmoore Hotel in Colorado Springs, CO--it is a 5-star hotel for good reasons.  The Princess reminded me of the Broadmoore due to the incredible service!  I loved having so many employees from a variety of countries, as well as the vast amount of employees courteous and eager to serve me at any time!  Although there were many lines to wait in for opportunities such as dinner or coffee, once I was settled in a location, I felt pampered and taken care of.  My room service, Rafael, especially catered to all of my needs before I even needed to ask, and made me feel like the only room he was in charge of, with his intentional cleaning and amiable attitude, asking about my day and activities every time I saw him.  The employees at the Fitness Center were also incredibly friendly, and constantly aware of how to improve my experience.  The waiter at Crown Grill from Macedonia was excellent at his service, as well as the employees at International Cafe, although they were painfully slow at making drinks.

Very clean, elegant, comfortable
Long lines, but excellent, scrumptious food, especially at the restaurants
Perfect ratio of staff for guests, very personable and eager to serve at all times
Good entertainment. Loved the comedian.
Typical activities. Good.
We booked a private tour of vineyards, which was excellent.
The balcony made the trip exceptional. Beds were comfortable, and our cleaner, Rafael, made us feel exceptionally taken care of.
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Easy, quick boarding!
Ensenada, Mexico
Touring the vineyards and wine tasting was my favorite aspect of the entire cruise!

the 15 lattes card was a bargain and fantastic idea! The "Movie Under the Stars" was too quiet, and I had to leave 15 minutes into the movie due to lack of hearing the dialogue.