Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

now addicted to cruising

Sail Date: October 17, 2014

I had a interior room which was fine didn't miss the window plus they had camera pointed live off ship so we left that on. This was our first cruise so didn't no what to expect room was greater than expected. Food in dining rooms were amazing!!!!! buffet was ok. Entertainment was fun. We bought the drink package so we didn't have to worry about cocktails which worked in our favor but is pricey. The pools were nice I liked how they had a pool for just adults. Ocean was beautiful but Ensenada was gross if we did this cruise again I don't think I would get off not worth it. Staff was great they were like family saying hi and remembering you it was nice. Cant wait to plan my next cruise.

beautiful ship easy to get around
loved the desserts
did not use the boat excursions because of price but Ensanada was not very fun