Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: September 28, 2014

I am so impressed with Princess Cruises!  This is my second cruise and my first with Princess Cruise Line.  I enjoyed it immensely.  It seemed that every detail was well thought out by the crew and staff.  From the boarding to the disembarkation, everything was attended to in a friendly and professional manner.  Our waiter and server at our dinner table were spectacular!  The food was delicious and first-rate.  Our steward was just so efficient and pleasant.  All the staff was.  They smiled, answered questions, their demeanor was pleasant and friendly--I felt like someone important!  It was a wonderful experience.  I was also very pleased with the photographers and I don't usually like to have my picture taken!  Everyone was so kind and friendly.  We are looking forward to cruising again with Princess Cruises.

Everything was clean--the staff showed a lot of care in tending to it.
I didn't expect the buffet to be as good as it was. A lot of care goes into the quality of the meals.
Loved our waiter and server at dinner. Everyone was friendly.
Surprisingly good.
Loved Santa Barbara. I hadn't been to Ensenada in years and was very pleased with it.
I was pleasantly surprised. Plenty of closet space. The bed was very comfortable. Needed more plugs, though.
Santa Barbara, California
Enjoyed the trolley bus tour. Very informative. We walked from the downtown area to the tender area. Very enjoyable.
Ensenada, Mexico
We shopped in the downtown area. We ate fish tacos at the wharf and walked back to the ship.

We enjoyed the adult pool. It was peaceful and we met a wonderful couple. We enjoyed walking around on the top deck and all the seating in the buffet eating area were great for our group.