Enjoyed my time away

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2014
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

This was a new experience for me to actually drive to the boat. It was very easy and a nice option. On the boat, I found the main dining staff and the room steward very pleasant, very professional and committed to exceptional service. The food was delicious and included many choices. I also did eat at the buffet/quick dining cafe. There were healthy choices and a variety of offerings to satisfy everyone. The boat was beautiful and easy to navigate with many activity choices especially for the children. This boat is very child friendly. If you are travelling with your children, this boat is a good option for you.There were many shore excursion options and the prices were reasonable.  I also liked the Internet $$ as well as someone who did need to check in at work.  For future boat planning, I would recommend an IT technician in the Internet cafe for questions/support or phones at the desks to contact personnel and a no smoking section in the casino.

Jill, our room steward (Deck 8)

If you are able to do self deboarding, do it. We were at our cars by 8:15 am