Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

my first cruise and I loved it

Sail Date: May 03, 2014

This was my first cruise, I loved it and plan on taking many more. Everyone was very friendly. I recommend the dining room for dinner rather than the buffet, the dining room has much better food and you can order as much as you want. I got the drink package and it was well worth it I will purchase it again on future cruises. There were alot of activities on the boat, they had them parties such as a 70's party and a glow in the dark party but they were only about an hour long which I thought was weird they shouldve been a little longer. But all in all it was great.

Cruise Photos

the ship was clean
the dining room food was great, the buffet was mostly all carbs I wish they would've had more variety it was basically the same stuff everyday
the staff was great everyone was very friendly
there was so much going on I didn't get to all the things I wanted to
some of the on board parties were only an hour long I think a party should last longer than that
Bermuda was beautiful I would definitely go back
The cabin was great very clean, just enough room for 2 people no complaints
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
check in went good I had a small problem with my name not matching but they fixed it quickly
King's Wharf, Bermuda

Definitely get the drink package and go to the dining room whenever possible. Also room service is free and had better quality food than the buffet