my first cruise and I loved it

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 03, 2014
This was my first cruise, I loved it and plan on taking many more. Everyone was very friendly. I recommend the dining room for dinner rather than the buffet, the dining room has much better food and you can order as much as you want. I got the drink package and it was well worth it I will purchase it again on future cruises. There were alot of activities on the boat, they had them parties such as a 70's party and a glow in the dark party but they were only about an hour long which I thought was weird they shouldve been a little longer. But all in all it was great.

the dining room food was great, the buffet was mostly all carbs I wish they would've had more variety it was basically the same stuff everyday

some of the on board parties were only an hour long I think a party should last longer than that

there was so much going on I didn't get to all the things I wanted to

the staff was great everyone was very friendly

the ship was clean

The cabin was great very clean, just enough room for 2 people no complaints

Definitely get the drink package and go to the dining room whenever possible. Also room service is free and had better quality food than the buffet

check in went good I had a small problem with my name not matching but they fixed it quickly