Disappointed in ship

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

My wife & I have gone on more than 18 cruises on various cruise lines.  While a few were VERY disappointing (not Royal Caribbean or Celebrity)  I have to say that we  were not thrilled with  the overall condition of  Explorer.  I think it's time for an overhaul.  The various members of the crew, from stateroom attendant , dining room staff, buffet staff and others were supberb but appeared to be short staffed & overworked.   However the food at the buffet was not as good as we've usually had on Royal Caribbean and the food selections at the dining room was not as extensive as it used to be.

Need more access for vehicles