explorer of the seas cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
I was dissapointed with the service on the ship. Our cabin stewart was great. Bar service was terrible. No one would come around and take orders. At the champaign bar there were 2 waiters and when they weren't fixing drinks they just stood there. On the last night my husband and his friend ordered johnny walker blue on the rocks $21.00 a glass. The bottle was almost empty so the waiter said he would check for more and he would top off there glass when he found it. Never said we're out or anything else. This was my first cruise on royal carribean and it may be my last. I say go back to the old way of tipping. You got much better service then.

check in was good on this cruise