Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

I'm ready to go again!

Sail Date: September 16, 2012

This was our very first cruise. .and it could not have been more perfect. The service and attention to detail and customer's wishes was more than expected. So much to do or not--the variety of choices was overwhelming/how can we fit it all in? The entertainment in the Palace Theatre kept us wishing for more; the exhuberance of the Cruise Director makes me smile as I write this. Attention to detail is amazing. The boarding and exit process was extremely thought out and had no glitches. When can we go again?

Pros: The great layback relaxed feeling.

Cons: Food offering the night we ate at Portifinos

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

The My Time dining was great. Our waiters after the 1st night knew us well and even missed us the one night we ate at a speciality restaurant.
Our stateroom w/balcony was perfect. Our attendant\, Hylton Hill (\"He who never sleeps\" was my name for him) was most accomodating; always had a positive attitude and smile on his face. He was a pleasure.
We only missed one show (the first) but once we saqw one it was our goal to return each evening. On the last night we sang \"Auld Lange\" and I'm still teary eyed.