Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: July 28, 2012

Just returned from 5 day Bermuda on the beautiful enchantment of the sea. Ship is gorgeous. There is always something fun going on! The musical entertainment is outstanding! Something for everyone!! I especially loved the pumped in piano music in the cabins. (you have the option to turn off). I drifted off to a peaceful sleep each night listening to this. The food in the windjammer is OUTSTANDING. I would not call this an average buffet! Something delicious for everyone's taste. The dining room food to me was not above average. Desserts were just mediocre as well. . I think staff does try to give you the best cruise experience. Have to mention the lovely \"washy washy\" gentleman. He always had a warm smile as you entered dining area encouraging all to wash hands before entering.

Pros: The fun atmosphere. Music\, dancing all the time

Cons: Narrow corridors by cabins always cluttered with cleaning carts and room service food.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Would have rated the best except for the corridor untidiness.
Windjammer was outstanding in both quality and choices. I do believe the choices in the dining room were not as good. Have traveled carnival\, the dining room choices were better on carnival. Felt very rushed during dinner also. Think specialty coffees should be included as well. Service seemed a little strained\, like staff was terrified to make mistake. I worry how they treat their staff.
Had promenade room. Very spacious\, clean\, comfortable.
Think they try very hard\, but could feel a tense atmosphere. Forced smiles. Not as warm as staff on carnival cruises where service is outstanding. A little unapproachable.
Wonderful!!! The best!