Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A fun adventure

Sail Date: July 30, 2011

I loved driving to Bayonne to board the ship to Bermuda. It cuts out airfare since I live in PA. I'd put your bathing suit in your purse, so you can go to the pool as soon as you board the ship, because your luggage could take several hours to get to your cabin. The Explore is a large ship, having a general meeting place on the deck by a pool is helpful.

Pros: A smooth sail, very little rocking

Cons: My family was separated at the dining hall (but was able to get it changed)

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

The Explorer had some areas of deteriorating metal and peeling paint, but on the whole it still looked good.
The beds were so comfortable. Attendants prepared and cleaned your room 2x a day. I felt very spoiled
We loved the shows and games.
My family loved the dining room and the quick Windjammer buffet. Only one problem encountered with lunch, you need to put something on over your bathing suit to enter the lunch area. Otherwise, no complaints. The food and waiters were the best.
The head waiter and assistant waiter really want to make your dining experience wonderful.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Taking a bus ride to Horseshoe Bay was very nice. You could see how the Bermudians lived, and the beach was clean, only pinkish sand, the best beach I've been to. One day bus fare is $12.