Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

An awesome cruise

Sail Date: October 09, 2010

This was my 10th cruise with RCCL, 17 all together. I always loved to sail with RCCL and I always will. From the moment I arrived to the port to the moment I left in the end of the cruise, I had the best time. Everyone smiling, helpful. I cannot find enough words to describe how much I enjoy it. Before I even disembark I am thinking about the next cruise. Thank you RCCL, keep up the good work. I love the fact that they are more ports within driving distance in the North East.

Pros: We sail on a 5 night cruise to Bermuda, love it, too many pros to list.

Cons: none

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda