Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: July 03, 2010

This was my first time sailing with Royal Caribbean, and my husband's first cruise overall. I had cruised previously with Carnival. needless to say we both loved the ship and had a great time. My husband was in heaven with all the food, snacking, ice cream, etc. We loved the relaxation alternatives, and activities. It was great and we would recommend it to anyone. Ship was in great condition and the staff was very nice all around.

Pros: The availability of amenities, activities, food, friendlyness of employees

Cons: The toilet water

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

The only reaason I don't vote for "the best," is because all toilet water had a bad smell (urine). No matter when I used the restroom on the chip, the water in the toilets all smelled of urine. Not very pleasant for a lady.
Great food selection and quality, don't think it's 5-star dining, but it was great. No complaints here.
Would never know it was a ten-year old ship.
EVERYONE was extermely nice and humnble.
Although there were many things to do, they were lacking some deck and poolside activities and games, compared to Carnival cruises.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Beautiful island. We were there two days, so we visited Horseshoe Bay, Elbow beach, went exploring while on the beach. Crystal Caves, and some shopping in Hamilton. We had lunch at "The Dockyard Sushi bar" right on the dockyard, and at the "Frog and Onion Pub" both great places, the dockyard for seafood and sushi, very fresh and very tasty, and the pub for an awesome burger and beer. Yummy.
Don't Miss: Crystal Caves, truly breathtaking!!!