Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A great cruise!

Sail Date: August 29, 2009

I think it is absolutely beautiful! The lights and decor of the centrums and elevators is gorgeous. I love the amount of hot tubs on the ship (solarium, outdoor pool area, and the gym). I also enjoyed the amounts of bars available to enjoy cocktails!

Pros: The Promenade section

Cons: Limited seating for ice shows. I felt it wasn't monitored well, the amount of seats and tickets handed out for show times.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
What a beautiful island! However, I was disappointed about the lack of shopping and the prices of souveniers. I guess I am so used to the great shopping in the Caribbean islands.
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay beach!