Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great cruise despite the weather/seas

Sail Date: September 20, 2008

I have been on Explorer four times out of six cruises with Royal. This cruise was a good as any of the other three. The ship was in excellent shape - no rough edges were visible. The food was delicious, the shows were excellent and the crew was wonderful. I got sick on Sunday while in line in the Windjammer. The crew immediately took care of me, helping me, reassuring me and getting help. They helped an obviously difficult moment wonderfully and discreetly.

Pros: I enjoyed the food, the trip to the beach, and time with friends

Cons: I didn't enjoy the rough seas on Sunday.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
St. George's was wonderful, Horseshoe Bay was delightful and we had a great time at the party at the dockyard on Monday night.
Don't Miss: Ice skating show, Love and Marriage show, tours of the ship!