Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 04, 2008

This was are first cruises and I heard how wonderful they were but, I could never image the beauty of the ship and the amazement of the whole trip. We were on The Emprossor the Seas and having over 3,000 guest on the ship you would think you have to wait. Never did you have to wait for anything everyone was more the accommodating. The staff just flowed like the ship did on the ocean. I am already planning my next cruise and will bring all my children on this trip.

Pros: the relaxation, the crew

Cons: the elevetors

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!