Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Family Cruise

Sail Date: June 17, 2007

This was my second sailing on the explorer. Previous outing was on the Eastern Carib sailing (my 10th, 6th with RCCL). Bayonne site is feasible and economical. I brought the family along on this one (total 14 and they had a blast). I missed the dancing lessons previously provided on the llast cruise in the Chambers. My son reveled in that he was living like the rich and famous. We couldn't get the kids out of the pool. Ocean Adventure program is ideal for all ages. Entertaining was excellent especially the ice show. The kids weren't crazy about the cave tour but I loved it. The food on the Bermuda tour was a notch lower than that provided by the previous cruise on the explorer. I would like to see the photo prices reduced and made more affordable; and the staff cut back on pushing the daily drinks (bar bill came close to $400).

Pros: The Horse Shoe Bay Beach; entertainment

Cons: Cost of Photos; too pushie on drink sales

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Shopping; glass blowing; snorkel beach.
Don't Miss: glass blowing factory
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Shopping; glass blowing; snorkel beach.
Don't Miss: glass blowing factory