Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

An Awesome Adventure

Sail Date: September 03, 2006

The ship was unbelievable! It was like a small city on the water. The staff works around the clock polishing and cleaning the thing like it was Trump tower or something. The staterooms were comfortable. The dining room was absolutely beautiful. We loved the mini golf course on board and the basketball court was fun. The casino was hoppin everynight. The music was fun and pleasant. All around great experience.

Pros: The Boat! The Food! The Views!

Cons: The Boat was a little rocky at first because of Hurricane Edwardo!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
It is Absolutely phenomenal! Beautiful beaches friendly people and very laid back and relaxed environment. The trees are so different from anything I have ever seen. I would go back again!
Don't Miss: The "Don't stop the Party" Boat excursion