Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Absolutely incredible!!!!

Sail Date: June 06, 2009

This was our first cruise and I can't tell you how much of a wonderful experience we had. The ship is supposedly refurbished-it looked amazing! The staff was absolutely incredible! There were 3400 guests on that ship and do you know the head waiter remembered our names and greeted us every night! Everyone from the room staff to the dining rooms to the cleaning people were just phenomenal. The ship was beautiful and extremely well kept. There was always something to do! We seriously went to bed at, like, 3:30 every night because there was just SO much. The cruise director was absolutely awesome. It was just a fantastic experience all around!!

Pros: Everything!!

Cons: NOthing!!

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
We did the power snorkel which was ok. I think I would want to snorkel without the pwer thingy; it was a bit cumbersome. We rented a scooter for the 2nd day. This is a very interesting experience!! I don't know how people with no motorcycle/scooter experience survive the streets though!! I guess I could take or leave Bermuda. It was a lot more built up then I thought it was going to be.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling