Super cruise - food good, shows great

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2008
They took good care of us!
Shows are excellent - just long enough to keep my husband interested!

Food was very good. My husband's cocktail was waiting each night on the table as we arrived - ice cold!

Shows were great. Very well run. Just the perfect length to maximize one's attention!

I injured my hand in Bermuda. Attendant always made sure I had plenty of ice for the injury (only asked once, and it was always done)

My husband couldn't believe the size of our room! Plenty of space to hang all our clothes (and we brought a lot!) Room always kept clean.
We did the taxi excursion which was absolutely the thing to do. Also got the bus/shuttle pass which was also a must! Only problem - I fell (uncovered hole on the sidewalk - dock). I also was not the only one. It's been 3 weeks, and I am still having problems w/right hand. Ship claimed no responsible - it was Bermuda property!
Don't Miss: THE TAXI TOUR

Pros: The shows

Cons: Weather - probably should have gone in June

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!