Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A WONDERFUL CRUISE

Sail Date: October 15, 2006

THE SHIP AND STAFF WERE EXCEPTIONAL, FROM THE MOMENT I DROVE INTO THE PORT TO THE MOMENT I LEFT THE PORT. MY TRAVELLING COMPANION HAD RECENT KNEE SURGERY AND THUS WAS ON CRUCTHES, WHEN WE ARRIVED SHE WAS IMMEDIATELY PLACE IN A WHEELCHAIR AND ASSISTED THROUGH THE ENTIRE BOARDING PROCESS. ON SHIP ALL STAFF WERE ATTENTIVE AND CONCERNED AS TO HER WELL BEING.
IN ADDITION TO THE CRUISE AND THE STAFF, I MET THE MOST FRIENDLY PEOPLE ON THIS SHIP.

Pros: EVERYTHING

Cons: NOTHING