A lovely experience

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Explorer of the Seas

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

Ship: Explorer of the Seas

Review Summary

The ship was spectacular. We've cruised this line previously and our expectations were exceed - the food, the amenities, the service were all top notch.

Ship Experiences

The food was incredible! I tried a couple new things and was quite impressed. The menu gave very accurate descriptions (especially for healthy dining) and really made my decisions simple - no mystery meals to fear.

All the staff, everyone, works to make each person's cruise a wonderful memory. Our favorite bartender, Archie (from the Phillipinnes) was energetic and funny and a pleasure to know.

The center shopping area layout was terrific, very easily maneuvered through and finding our morning coffee was a snap!

It was very comfortable, relaxing and clean.

Ports Of Call

King's Wharf, Bermuda

Bermuda is lovely, the locals are terribly friendly and the island is very well-kept and upscale.
Don't Miss: ANYTHING! We swam with dolphins and snorkeled using the aqua power scooters - I'm not much of a swimmer and this made me feel incredibly comfortable in the water. I didn't miss a thing!

Pros: Ease of local travel, sights, excursions. The locals go out of their way to be friendly and helpful.

Cons: Bermuda is quite pricey because they import so much of their goods. I was ill prepared.