Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Empress cruise

Sail Date: July 04, 2016

In general this cruise was very good due to couple experiences Otherwise I was very satisfied with the buffet, dinning and cleaning services. Cruising the ocean was smooth. Thank you Captain and Crew. Happy

Cruise Photos

Cabin service great and clean. Thank you
We embarked and disembarked great but One observation to many check points. we were checked 4 and even 5 times
Thankful for the great service.
There was not a help for us to move freely around the two points of visiting without signing up excursion. I signed in my children for an excursion and the contact personnel of excursion at Grand Cayman were just business oriented instead of helping us to get to the point of excursion and see my children He wanted to charge us too. I was fortune to meet a local citizen that oriented me on how to take transportation to the excursion points my children were very worry and when I arrived they were very happy to see me then we enjoyed the excursion. Please improve chooses and information for families excursion more instead of just business.
Great activities for adults but I wished a children activities were included in the trip
Please improve children's programs if possible. Thank you.
It was great for adults
Service and Staff Dining services was excellent I am graceful of excellent of quality service of Dennis, Jose and Leonardo. They were like family and we are going to miss them. I wishes the best success in their jobs my personal recommendation. Also I like to recognize the great the cabin. Thank you all and God bless.
Dining services was excellent I am graceful of excellent quality service of Dennis, Jose and Leonardo and the excellent menu chooses.
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Key West, Florida
I did not have an orientation of the beach locations at key west

I recommend Royal Caribbean Empress of Sea for adults and families