Empress cruise

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Key West & Cozumel (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2016
Ship: Empress of the Seas

In general this cruise was very good due to couple experiences Otherwise I was very satisfied with the buffet, dinning and cleaning services. Cruising the ocean was smooth. Thank you Captain and Crew. Happy

Dining services was excellent I am graceful of excellent quality service of Dennis, Jose and Leonardo and the excellent menu chooses.

Great activities for adults but I wished a children activities were included in the trip

It was great for adults

Please improve children's programs if possible. Thank you.

Dining services was excellent I am graceful of excellent of quality service of Dennis, Jose and Leonardo. They were like family and we are going to miss them. I wishes the best success in their jobs my personal recommendation. Also I like to recognize the great the cabin. Thank you all and God bless.

Thankful for the great service.

Cabin service great and clean. Thank you

I recommend Royal Caribbean Empress of Sea for adults and families

I did not have an orientation of the beach locations at key west