Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

It was a wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: July 28, 2007

The ship was beautiful! Even though it was one of Royal Carribean's older ships, it was just as nice and had just as much to offer as any other of the Royal Carribean fleet that I've sailed on. The shopping was great. The ship was clean. The crew was friendly, polite and helpful. I would highly recommend this ship to anybody!

Pros: The food!

Cons: Not enough ports of call

Recommends Empress of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Hamilton, Bermuda
All of Hamilton was a must see. I took a tour from Hamilton of the entire Island (except St. George's) and it was well worth it. The beaches were spectacular!
Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach