Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Best Cruise We Ever Had!!!

Sail Date: September 23, 2006

The Empress, though the smallest in the fleet, was to my wife and me the most beautiful one of the three RC ships we have been on. It was clean, well-kempt and just overall wonderful! The food was outstanding; the shows entertaining; the libray quiet; and the staff very cordial. We look forward to our next cruise; hopefully, a 10 or 12 day one.

Pros: Everything!

Cons: We ran out of time. We needed at least 5 more days!

Could have been a little larger and nearer the middle of the ship rather than in the back.
We loved the way it looked
What can we say? The food spoke for itself!
St. George's, Bermuda
Wasn't my favorite site
Hamilton, Bermuda
The location of the ship allowed travel to all of the island by ferry, taxi, bus or scooter. It was a lovely city with easy access to the entire island. I would return!
Don't Miss: Ferry rides to all parts of the island