Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

My first cruise

Sail Date: July 22, 2006

First cruise did not know what to expect, My first problem was walking from the port to the ship, did not expect a half mile walk with my bad ankle, everbody on the ship was very nice and tried to make us feel at home. All of the activities were well run and they were fun, Food and night life was great a step down from Vegas but enjoyable, The pool was not accessable to many people for the pool size, not enough deck chairs this was a bit disconserning. I am looking forward to my next cruise I will be able to ask better question before I book, I have a better understanding of the cabin size and what will I need to make my stay more plesent.

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: lack of deck chairs, 1 small pool for 1700 plus passengers

not Vegas
St. George's, Bermuda
Loved this Island it was as nice as Hawaii
Hamilton, Bermuda
Beaches were fantastic, must see