Un-Memorable Memories by Princess

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: August 01, 2015
Ship: Emerald Princess
The problem with this ship and cruise is the staff. It seemed like every time I walked by the customer service I heard essentially staff telling one of my fellow cruisers \"We already have your money\, why are you talking to me?\"

The food was bland and boring. This is the first time that I can't tell you the favorite dish eaten on a cruise.

The comic was the worst and it didn't seem to get better.

The staff would have had to work harder to be any more less helpful or useless. From the Dining Rooms to the Bars\, from the shops to the entertainment. It was as if the entire staff was angry at the world.

You'll find everything that you'd expect on from a modern cruise ship.

Our room was clean and comfortable. With the exception of the throw pillows and foot of the mattress decor spread. These items looked dated and sketchy and quickly found their way out of our cabin. The in-room T.V. entertainment was great.

Pros: Cruise Location

Cons: The Staff\, the food and the on-board entertainment

Recommends Emerald Princess? No.