Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Wonderful trip!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Very clean ship. Most people very courteous and friendly.

Pros: Service\, food\, Helpful support staff\, Time with family

Cons: Senior staff. Matre'D not very helpful

Recommends Emerald Princess? Yes!

Reasonably good food. But very poor vegetarian and chicken choices. Some chicken very dry.
Excellent staff. Luney (room attendant)\, Victor (waiter)\, Sara (assistant waiter)\, Shaji (Horizon Lunch). were very helpful and thoughtful. Victor and Sara made my wife and I feel at home calling us \"Mama and Papa\" They took care of my wife with extra care. My wife and I are in our 80s.
Very confusing instruction for us needing extra assistance before going for tours. BUT THE TOURS WERE EXCELLENT.