Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Second Mate

Emerald Princess cruise July 17, 2013

Sail Date: July 17, 2013

I have been on many cruises and would rate this one at the top. Service was excellent from first getting on the ship right down to getting off. All the ports agave a good sampling of the different countries, none of which I had been to before.

We had two days in Russia and I would have been happier to have one long day there and more time in Finland and Sweden. You must take an excursion to get off the ship of buy a visa in advance so it did limit you while being in port for 2 full days. .
I've sailed Princess before but the food selection seemed even better than in the past
Had a mini suite whihc gave us enough room.
One of the friendly staffs
Copenhagen, Denmark
Be prepared, very expensive place.
Helsinki, Finland
Beautiful and friendly country. Dide a bike trip and got to see some great sights.

The very back of the ship has a small pool with tables and a bar "The Outrigger". Great place to have a nice quiet drink after dinner with great views or have breakfast in the morning.