Another great Disney Cruise

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Disney Wonder

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 20, 2015

Ship: Disney Wonder

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

This was our second Disney cruise, which we booked while on our first Disney cruise. As previously stated, it was a great experience. I wanted to book another while on board, but financial constraints (Disney is expensive) and the fact that our daughter was ageing out of the "magical" Disney mystique, we decided to wait & look to the more mainstream lines like Carnival or RCL.

Embarkation

Smooth as silk. We were Silver Level, so embarkation put us in the "fast" line. We got there when there was a lull in the action so we were boarding the ship within 10 minutes of entering the terminal.

Ship experiences

Awesome. Although we only ate in the MDR''s and not the specialty restaurants, everything was fresh and delicious.

Pool, movies, arcade, character experiences... all great

As I said before, professional & pure Disney

My daughter had turned 13 at that time. found the teen club "OK" but not exciting or entertaining. No worries, she liked hanging out with her cool parents.

All great

Classical, from the "golden age of sailing

Deck 7 midship standard Balcony cabin. I can''t remember the cabin number. Very comfortable for 3 people.

Ship tip

As I said before, go for more than 3 days. This was a 5 day cruise and it hwas STILL too short

Ports of call

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

Flew in the day of the cruise

George Town, Grand Cayman

Very nice island. We visited a turtle hatchery. Very fun and informative.

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)

Great, just like my last review.

Disembarkation

Easy and calm. No cattle calls