Disney wonder 5 night carribean cruise

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2016
Ship: Disney Wonder

I will start with the positives of this trip because it was incredibly memorable! We loved all of the food, didn't matter which restaurant or which poolside bar it came from every piece or food and/or drink was top notch! The service we had was outstanding, from cruise members giving direction, to room service to maid service! Outstanding!!!! I took my 12 yr old for her birthday and we both had an excellent time. Areas I think could be improved, all the pools with the exception of the adult pool were very very small! Wasn't much for the kids over 10 to really enjoy in that aspect. Also, we needed to purchase additional long sleeved attire to wear while inside of the ship! Seemed like every time we were inside we were freezing!

Zero complaints about our cabin! Perfect for the two of us (my daughter and I)

Be sure to take warm clothing for the evening activities and meals!!!!

We loved having been on the smallest Disney ship (the wonder) because that meant a way less crowded island!!!!!