Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Spring Break Cruise with Family

Sail Date: March 25, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a great time. The food was excellent the service, the shows were top notch. The only problem that we had was my younger daughter Jessica, could not put her little one in the day care due to him having to wear underwear. He is potty trained, but occasionally has an accident. So he still wears pull ups. She did not bring underwear with her just the pull ups and the Disney Store did not have size 2 Toddler underwear only 4 T, which was too big.  So he could not go in the nursery. So she did not get any adult time with her husband like she had planned on. The only other complaint was the size of the kids pools. She also could not take him in the kids pool for the same reason. so he was only able to go into that splash pool. So since she could not go into the adult pool because she couldn't put him into the day care she did not enjoy the pool part during the day. Which was not fun for her or the little one.

It worked great for us. We were only in our cabin to sleep and everything was fine. I had enough hangers they cleaned up great. The beds were very very comfortable. We really would like to know what kind of bed it was and pillows. My husband has back problems and loved the bed. Can you let me know what kind of bed and pillows you have?
I feel that they should not charge for rafts, bicycles, things that do not require gas. Their should be a time like an hour per person so everyone gets a chance to you the equipment. You pay enough for the cruise. Especially since it is Disney's Island.
I don't understand why the nursery can not wear pull ups. I would thing that it would be more sanitary than the child having an accident and going in their pants and it going all over. They just need to have the parent check in and see if they need a change of pull up. Especially when you pay so much money for the nursery. Other wise the others programs were great.
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Make sure that when you go your time at Grand Cayman is not on a Sunday because most of the stores are closed. Especially on Easter Sunday.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Defiantly do the 5 K run.

If you are going on swimming with the Dolphins, take an extra person with you if you can to take pictures. My daughter had to purchase the pictures (which are very expensive) because she didn't have any one there to take the pictures and she wanted them.

1 Comment