Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

reviewing our cruise

Sail Date: February 26, 2016

We loved the Disney Cruise.  I went with my daughter, her husband, and their two daughters.   Each staff person was exceptional, making the trip more enjoyable.   The food was fabulous, and our server even saw to it that I had Disney's famous bread pudding with vanilla sauce for dessert three evenings.  (I had asked if it would be served while we were cruising).    There are only two things I could suggest that would improve the cruise for me.   The coffee is weak - not strong enough.   I found this surprising.   Also, real maple syrup is not served with pancakes & french toast.   They serve what they call 'breakfast syrup', and this should be changed.

All in all, though, we loved the cruise and hope to go again.

The cabin was very clean, but the whole ship seems to be very clean.

I wish the children's pools were larger.