Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

overpriced

Sail Date: March 20, 2015

Their just weren't any WOW moments on this cruise. For more then a balcony cabin on a seven day cruise, I got to enjoy A SMALL interior cabin for five days. I compare this to the two other cruises my family has been on.

We crammed four family members into a cabin that should only be for two. Sleeping arrangements were ok for two adults and two children. However, getting dressed, and ready for the day seemed to be a challenge, with the available floorspace, roughly the same size as your average household bathroom.

Next the limited availability of characters, even on the last night of the cruise you were standing in line for 30-45mins to get an autograph and picture with a character. So if you enjoy standing in line ALL cruise and not enjoying the rest of the ship and Sun this cruise is for you.

The food was good, the shows were Disney quality, and the kids zone/lab was great the actually did some educational things. Overall this cruise was just "ok". This rating was confirmed when my 6 year old said to me on the last day of the cruise. "Really, Dad that's it. It's over. This cruise was too short, and really wasn't that much fun.". The sad thing is he didn't even know how much we paid for it. If you are are Disney people you are going too love it just because it's Disney, other then that your paying WAY too much for an average cruise.

TOO SMALL