Disney Wonder Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Cruise of fun

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Relaxing cruse or keep physically active if you want to. Most elementary school kids and up can manage the ship on their own with the clubs and minimal parental supervision.

Pros: meals with no clean up

Cons: what? Getting off the ship in Vancouver!

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Bigger ships could be too big for kids to get around on their own.
Food quality A+\, Vegetarian options could be better\, not enough protein?
A+. We like to pick near an elevator no matter what floor we are on.
My room steward Alfredo brought ice for my knees which were sore from our activities before the cruise. Kudos Alfredo!! I left him an extra cash tip and a short note of thanks.
loved the juggler and magician. Other shows were same as our last trip (Sepr '11) but still good.
The kids loved the freedom they had. I think it's good for their social skill development to get out \"on their own\".