disappointed

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2015
Ship: Disney Wonder
This was our 2nd time on the Disney wonder. First time to Alaska was great which is why we came back again. But I don't think a 3rd is in our near future. We are a family of 5, our stateroom was cramped once the beds came down. My 4yr old daughter slept on the bed that came down from the wall, but the springs were broken near the foot of the bed, every time an adult sat on it it would sink further down. From our second night on, a repetitive clicking sound from the ceiling would not allow us to rest peacefully. They tried to fix it but unsuccessful. Then on the 4th night, water slowly leaked from the ceiling. Though that was fixed but I was not told why or what was leaking. Dining was ok but not as great as the first time in Alaska. I was disappointed this time that there was no character breakfast. To top it off, we couldn't get onto cast away island due to weather. An employee told me she wasn't surprised because it happens frequently. Financially, I don't think I'll ever risk it again. This was the biggest thing we were looking forward to. I understand safety is important, but some kind of credit or voucher would have been nice.

disappointed no lobster tails were offered like our first time cruising on this ship

Marcus Monroe was hilarious, must see!

my daughter loved the oceaneers club

anything you needed they would get

Order warmed up chocolate chip cookies with milk from room service!

we did dolphin extreme which was great! but the pricing on the pictures was way overpriced!!!!