Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An awesome cruise!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have been on many cruises but this was the first time I had been on Disney
Wonder. It was a birthday celebration for my granddaughter who turned 5 years old. She had a wonderful time! The shows were outstanding! My 12 year old grandson was on the cruise with us and he was completely entertained the whole cruise. There were so many activities for the variety of age groups! The Disney Wonder was exceptionally clean! It was though you were vacationing at The Disney World hotels! We stayed in the Deluxe Stateroom and it was very comfortable for the four of us! The many characters were onboard and it was so very exciting for my granddaughter to see them and take pictures with them! This was her first cruise that she had been on and she repeatedly said to me that it was the best fun she had ever had! My only regret was it was only a four day cruise. I promised both children that we will go again, on a Disney cruise, for 7-10 days. I am so looking forward to my next vacation with Disney Cruise Line. We all had a fantastic time of our lives!!

Pros: I had my two grandchildren with me, a girl 5 and a boy 12, and they both were entertained the entire cruise. The shows were fantastic!

Cons: I have been on many cruises and I thought the food could have been better.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!