Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best cruise ever!!

Sail Date: August 24, 2006

Being a Disney fan, I was excited to take my first Disney cruise and I had very HIGH expectations....I was not disappointed in any way. The cabins are great, the food is delicious, the staff is warm and friendly, and the ports of call are excellent. What can be said about Disney entertainment that hasn't been said before?? Disney is truely in the people pleasing business!!

Pros: Disney is the best people pleaser in the business!

Cons: Kids were abundant everywhere, but in their pirate and princess costumes, even they were a pleasure!!

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Neat and clean with great water activities and shopping for items that you can't get elsewhere.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)