Room for improvement

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Disney Wonder
This was my 15th cruise, but my first Disney. To say the least, I was unimpressed and felt it did not compare with my other cruises. The food was not as good, nor were the adult activities. There was limited dancing opportunity. I was looking forward to the pirate deck party, but it came way short of my expectations. There was no room to dance.

The dining staff was extremely slow. The food quality as well as the choices of food available lacked immensely.

The entertainment was excellent. The shows were superb.

The youth counsel staff was superb. They were great with the children. The activities were fun and educational. However, the timing of some activities were impractical, as they were during scheduled dinner times and they did not offer it twice.

The majority was on average polite. However, when I went to the guest service desk and asked for something that was missing in my room, they were rude and told me, 'it was there'. When they finally gave me one they made the comment that they were giving me another, insinuating that I did already have one, which I did not.

The ship was very clean and the layout was accessible.

The bathroom was SMALL, but overall the room was acceptable.

Pros: The way they treated the kids - The intro to the ship - The entertainment

Cons: No room to dance - The food choices and quality - The adult only activities lacked

Recommends Disney Wonder? No.