Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Time of are life!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

I thought that the ship was very clean, friendly staff and a great experience all around.

Pros: The special time with family and disney actors!!!!!!!Loved seeing Mickey mouse around the boat and island.

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Not as big as I thought at first. But very clean, well decorated and very nice layout for everyone.
The wait staff was great and friendly. The food was very well prepared and lots of choices. The rooms where very enteraining and as for are time for diner if I was to do it again I would try to get the early dining time.
A lot bigger then I thought it was going to be. The comfort for the large bed was great, the kid's pull out bed was ok. I loved looking out over the water
The staff was very helpful and knowledgable about everything I had to ask.
We loved all the disney show they are one of kind and so glad we enjoyed everyone we could.
My daughter only wen't the one day and had a lot fun she even made Flabbber.