Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best vacation I have ever had!

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

The ship was beautiful. The staff was courteous and constantly smiling. Everything was kept immaculately clean. Even our fellow cruisers were put at ease - absolutely everyone was pleasant. I can't wait to do this again.

Pros: Service quality - I felt incredily pampered - waited on hand and foot

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Our servers made a lasting impression. They learned our names the first night and personalized our dining experience. They always gave excellent opinions and were never pushy.
Clean clean clean - beautiful ocean deck. We loved the towel oragami animals in our room each night!! Our cabin steward even picked our things off the floor for us and arranged them neatly on the desk. This means a lot to a stay-at-home wife who does this constantly at home.
So friendly that at dinner our entire table joked that Disney must give its staff uppers to keep them so cheerfull. I did not see one sad or sour face - NOT ONE - the entire trip. They did whatever we asked without hesitation.
We never felt rushed. The shows were broadway quality with Disney class. Watching Pirates of the Caribean on a ship was a truly unique experience.
My husband and I went without children and had a wonderful time. The adult only areas were just that - always peaceful and calm. The children were kept very quiet and well behaved. I never saw one child act out, cry, or pitch a fit in public and I never saw one adult discipline a child in public. I am not kidding - these people know how to handle kids like you would not believe.