Disney Wonder

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
Ship is beautiful and very clean. Food service at sit down service needs improvement. Food always arrived cold ,however servers always aimed to pleased and rectified problem.Food at Palo's was exquisite. I don't understand if food was so great at Palo's (you must pay a $10.00 per person fee) why was it always cold at the other three dining rooms? Staff always very friendly and polite. They want you to have a "magical time". Disney's shows were marvelous. The spa is beautiful. You must pay $15 per person for an all day pass to the rain forest room with sauna's, you won't be disappointed. If you can afford the balcony stateroom I suggest you do so. I booked a category 12 GTY hoping for an upgrade when I arrived at port. It didn't happen and I was so disappointed with the room.Very, very small, with no room for luggage. It was was just my daughter and I in the room and we were banging into one another. I was able to get an upgrade with guest services the night of sailing. They originally offered me a balcony for an extra $637.00, however, I asked if they would accept $500.00 and they did! My daughter won the bingo jackpot the last day of the cruise, so that paid for our upgrad. How lucky for us!

Food always served cold! Except at Palo's. Breakfast buffet at Parrot's Cay was great every day! Food was hot too!

Great shows as only Disney can achieve!

Very polite and friendly. Always willing to help you have a magical time!

Very clean!

Stateroom with balcony much much better than inside stateroom if you can afford it !

Pros: Cleanliness of ship and onboard activities

Cons: Food - always cold

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!